FHA Loans on the Cheap!
What is an FHA loan
– FHA loans are a type of mortgage offered by the Federal Housing Administration, which is an agency within the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
– This type of loan will allow you to borrow up to 97% LTV (loan to value ratio) – meaning that if your home has decreased in value, you may be able to refinance
– FHA loans are insured by the federal government, so if your loan goes into default you will not lose any of your equity
– FHA loans are designed to help low income borrowers and first time home buyers, as well as those who have less than perfect credit
Get A Free Quote!
The Lowdown on FHA Loans...
Our FHA Loan Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
The FHA Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple FHA Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Why an FHA Loan?
- Fixed Rates
- Adjustable Rates (ARM)
- 3.5% Down Payments
- Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
- Terms from 5 to 30 Years